Workforce Management transformations require complex planning that affects every aspect of the business. While every project presents unique challenges, there are a number of areas that must be properly managed for a successful project:
- Ensuring the right people are engaged for requirements gathering
- Tracking complex data transformation activities to ensure timeline completion
- Coordinating between the workforce management solution vendor and downstream/upstream integration partners
- Reviewing and tracking change management activities and progress
- Planning and managing system, integration and user acceptance testing
- Ensuring complete coordination for deployment activities
- Reporting to key stakeholders and the project team in a clear and concise manner on aspects of the workforce management transformation that matter
Without project management experience in workforce management implementations, issues in complex tasks such as data transformation may be recognised too late, eroding confidence in the system from first time users and the project team. With the number of moving parts in a workforce management implementation, issues can compound on each other, causing delays, re-work and ultimately an inability to deliver to the parameters specified.
Workforce Delta consultants have significant experience in managing workforce transformation projects. This experience has allowed us to develop a comprehensive methodology that ensures a project meets KPIs while maintaining a cohesive team, ensuring timelines are met, scope is controlled and budgets are adhered to.